Present a Paper for the UPM Forum
The application process for paper publication and presentation for the UPM 2017 is now closed.
Complete PDF Online
- Click here to download Adobe Reader or check for the latest version of adobe reader on your computer.
- Fill in all areas by typing the form content, except the SIGNATURE areas.
- Move your cursor over the form. Place the cursor where you want to type. (Cursor turns from an arrow to a text cursor).
- TAB button keyboard button will take you to the next fillable area or place cursor in each fillable underlined area.
- Go to FILE: SAVE the completed file to your computer BEFORE you can sign the document online.
- Sign Completed PDF Online:
- There are several ways to sign a DOWNLOADED or SAVED PDF document online. See video tutorial
- Digital Ink Signature (does not notify you of any changes)
- Digital Certified Signature (notifies you of document changes)
[After selecting the text of each form (BEFORE filling out form), select Save As to a specific location, complete each form electronically, then Save As again; name the document as follows: PrimaryAuthor’sLastName_CompanyName-DocumentName]
Send ALL three completed forms to email@example.com no later than Monday, October 30th, 2017.
Abstracts addressing one of the technical subject areas should be 200-400 words in length and contain a description and application of the work. Final papers and presentations should also contain results and conclusions, recommendations for improvement of the work, and a description of the significance of the contribution to the technical knowledge base of the industry.
UPM 2018 Schedule for Papers/Presentations
|October 30, 2017||Abstracts/Forms due for UPM 2018|
|December 20th||Agenda announced; registration open|
|January 31st||Paper manuscript dues|
|Feb 7th||PowerPoint presentation due|
|Jan 31-Feb19 Feb 7th||Paper and Presentation Reviews|
|February 20, 2018||Practice presentation for all presenters at Forum venue|
|February 21 - 22, 2018||Forum|
UPM Forum Paper and Presentation Templates
Authors of accepted papers will be notified in November.
Papers and presentations must use the following templates:
UPM Forum Paper template
UPM Forum Presentation template